What are Your thoughts on the BEING A PT IN FRANCE & STAYING UNDER THE RADAR?
“The Millionaire’s Favorite Read”
STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK:
YOU’RE NOT GETTING A “BOOK”...
YOU’RE GETTING OVER 50 YEARS OF GRANDPA’S EXPERIENCE… AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF OTHER EXPATS’ TRIAL & ERROR… CRAMMED INSIDE EASY READING PAGES CHOCK-FULL OF ACTIONABLE ADVICE.
Here are some questions you can use to note your thoughts while reading and answer below when finished reading the BEING A PT IN FRANCE & STAYING UNDER THE RADAR.
- What makes you think BEING A PT IN FRANCE is going to be interesting?
- Why do you think "Grandpa," wrote the BEING A PT IN FRANCE?
- Something you liked about it.
- Something you disliked about it.
- How did reading it change you, or your views?
- What would you say to persuade a friend to read it or not to read it?
- Summarise it in one written sentence.
- What was your favorite part of BEING A PT IN FRANCE? Why?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned from BEING A PT IN FRANCE?
- If you could change one thing in the BEING A PT IN FRANCE, what would it be?
- How might you have written it differently?
- Does the BEING A PT IN FRANCE remind you of anything else you’ve already read or seen?
- Was there any mind-blowing piece of information you hadn't thought of before that you think you can use?
- Did the BEING A PT IN FRANCE change your opinion or perspective about anything?
- Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?
- What feedback would you give "Grandpa"?
There are simple steps everyone could take to protect themselves.
First One is to join the PTclub and learn How TO use one or more of the "PT Six Flags."
To prevent spam posts we have these restrictions in place.
The minimum number of posts to be able to post links in your post is 5 posts.
The minimum number of posts to be able to attach files in your post is 10 posts.
!!– We have a low tolerance for abusive behavior!
We’ll ban anyone that is anything less than polite. –!!