[Sticky] What are Your thoughts on the BRAZIL, PARAGUAY & URUGUAY CONFIDENTIAL?
The Mystery Country Report
You can leave your problems behind and Escape to tropical Paradise. If you prefer mountains and cold– you can have that too here — or any climate you prefer…
This country is probably the world’s 3rd major creditor nation after China and Japan (when private investor holdings are included). Unlike them, it is self-sufficient — not dependent upon exports, tourism, or anything else for its survival and prosperity, with unlimited freshwater, huge agro, and raw material surpluses, the world’s best fishing—and exciting spectator sports.
This country doesn’t need to import oil or energy. Why? It has the world’s largest hydroelectric plants providing cheap, clean energy. Cars here run on locally produced clean ethanol. It is self-sufficient in everything! Offshore Oil has been discovered recently in humongous quantities. Parts of it are way ahead of the so-called first world. It exports all industrial products, including advanced cars, airplanes, and the most sophisticated electronic products…. What’s more, a private residence, apartment home, doing business, or farm here is still so cheap that if you sell out in the USA or Europe, you can replace what you sold with several comparable properties or businesses.
New or imported ideas that worked elsewhere usually catch on here and make serious money for new arrivals with entrepreneurial instincts. A recent McDonald’s clone hamburger operation made it very big for an American owner. We have success stories—They are in the Mystery Country Special Report.
Plus (for our clients), we will show you how to get a long list of actual properties and extremely profitable businesses that can be picked up for a song.
“The Millionaire’s Favorite Read”
STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK:
YOU’RE NOT GETTING A “BOOK”...
YOU’RE GETTING OVER 50 YEARS OF GRANDPA’S EXPERIENCE… AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF OTHER EXPATS’ TRIAL & ERROR… CRAMMED INSIDE EASY READING PAGES CHOCK-FULL OF ACTIONABLE ADVICE.
Here are some questions you can use to note your thoughts while reading and answer below when finished reading the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III.
- What makes you think the BRAZIL, PARAGUAY & URUGUAY is going to be interesting?
- Why do you think "Grandpa," wrote the BRAZIL, PARAGUAY & URUGUAY?
- Something you liked about it.
- Something you disliked about it.
- How did reading it change you, or your views?
- What would you say to persuade a friend to read it or not to read it?
- Summarise it in one written sentence.
- What was your favorite part of the BRAZIL, PARAGUAY & URUGUAY? Why?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned from the BRAZIL, PARAGUAY & URUGUAY?
- If you could change one thing in the BRAZIL, PARAGUAY & URUGUAY, what would it be?
- How might you have written it differently?
- Does the BRAZIL, PARAGUAY & URUGUAY remind you of anything else you’ve already read or seen?
- Was there any mind-blowing piece of information you hadn't thought of before that you think you can use?
- Did the BRAZIL, PARAGUAY & URUGUAY change your opinion or perspective about anything?
- Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?
- What feedback would you give "Grandpa"?
!!– We have a low tolerance for abusive behavior!
We’ll ban anyone that is anything less than polite. –!!