[Sticky] What are Your thoughts on the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL I?
The Asset And Privacy Protection Secrets
Of The Super-Rich!“
GET THE MONEY OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY BEFORE YOUR COUNTRY GETS YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOU!
TO INVISIBLE INVESTORS EVERYWHERE
A good idea whose time has come, which will have tidal wave consequences in the real world.
The PT philosophy and way of life have spread throughout the world like fast-growing airborne seeds. No one can say how many PTs there are today. Five or ten million? More? Who knows? PTs are an amorphous group with no common characteristics aside from ‘attitude.’ Thus, no one can find or count them. The Great Inspirational Founding Fathers of the group are invisible and anonymous – judiciously blending in.
PT was thought up as an antidote to intrusive government. The PT concept predates the internet. But today there are about 25,000 PT-related entries and web-sites on the Net. The old original PT book made it on to many lists. It was named by one list-maker as one of the ‘25 Greatest Inspirational Books of All Time.’
Hundreds of firms (almost all on anonymous websites) currently sell PT related goods and services.
It was the original PT book (by another group of authors) that inspired this work. Call this a sequel or an update. In any case, it is sorely needed.
It has been three decades since the first P.T. book was written. The original PT, now out of print, was an underground bestseller. First Edition signed and numbered copies of the old PT Book are today selling to collectors at much more than their issue price of $100. Check with Amazon.com if you don’t believe it.
Maybe this book will someday sell for more than the issue price. In inflation-adjusted money, it is priced at about the same as the original PT book.
“The Book Millionaires Are Reading“
This Is NOT For Everybody.
Check If You Qualify!
This information is too powerful for the masses. To ensure these concepts will reach the right hands, you must qualify by meeting these three criteria:
- You Have Something Valuable To Protect – Whether it’s your freedom, your money, or your lifestyle… Bye Bye Big Brother is not for the man who is relying on the government to solve all his problems. BBBB is a getaway system for problems caused by the government. A way to opt-out quickly, simply, and legally.
- You Must Keep What You Learn For-Your-Eyes-Only Confidential
–This is a blueprint for personal and financial freedom. It is not for everyone. Some people do best as part of the mass, doing what they are told and being controlled by others.
Sharing this info and making it widely available would only create widespread confusion. Most people can’t handle freedom. If you want to order, you must agree to keep this info to yourself and your closest circle of trusted people.
- You Must Reserve Your Copy Immediately – So if you want to get your hands on this explosively-powerful privacy protection blueprint.
If you meet the three criteria above – congratulations. You have a chance to kiss your Big Brother goodbye.
If you’d like to say “Bye Bye Big Brother“ and grab a copy for yourself,
And if you want to discover the NO-BS, take-no-prisoners answers to these questions, then I have good news...
“The Millionaire’s Favorite Read”
STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK:
YOU’RE NOT GETTING A “BOOK”...
YOU’RE GETTING OVER 50 YEARS OF GRANDPA’S EXPERIENCE… AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF OTHER EXPATS’ TRIAL & ERROR… CRAMMED INSIDE EASY READING PAGES CHOCK-FULL OF ACTIONABLE ADVICE.
Here are some questions you can use to note your thoughts while reading and answer below when finished reading the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL I.
- What makes you think the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL I is going to be interesting?
- Why do you think "Grandpa," wrote the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL I?
- Something you liked about it.
- Something you disliked about it.
- How did reading it change you, or your views?
- What would you say to persuade a friend to read it or not to read it?
- Summarise it in one written sentence.
- What was your favorite part of the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL I? Why?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned from BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL I?
- If you could change one thing in the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL I, what would it be?
- How might you have written it differently?
- Does the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL I remind you of anything else you’ve already read or seen?
- Was there any mind-blowing piece of information you hadn't thought of before that you think you can use?
- Did the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL I change your opinion or perspective about anything?
- Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?
- What feedback would you give "Grandpa"?
There are simple steps everyone could take to protect themselves.
First One is to join the PTclub and learn How TO use one or more of the "PT Six Flags."
To prevent spam posts we have these restrictions in place.
The minimum number of posts to be able to post links in your post is 5 posts.
The minimum number of posts to be able to attach files in your post is 10 posts.
!!– We have a low tolerance for abusive behavior!
We’ll ban anyone that is anything less than polite. –!!