[Sticky] What are Your thoughts on the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III?
The Asset And Privacy Protection Secrets
Of The Super-Rich!“
SECOND PASSPORT FOR PRIVACY
FREEDOM AND ASSETS PROTECTION
Second Passports for Privacy and Profit (Volume 3, pages 1-250) – Obtaining second citizenship and passport is an effective way of breaking free from the shackles of your government. It’s like declaring independence. By obtaining a second passport you become a human multi-national, legally entitled to all those benefits that multi-national corporations play on every day. Bye Bye Big Brother includes over 250 printed pages on this subject. Volume 3 shows you how to dispense with lawyers and accountants for the most part.
BUYING A SECOND PASSPORT – The USA, Canada, New Zealand, Austria, and several other industrialized countries allow wealthy individuals to make passive (or active) investments and get on the fast track for residence and citizenship. The USA program hasn’t done so well because no one wants to be saddled with the most expensive passport in the world. But there are several ways to get a USA passport and then leave the country – all without being saddled with a lifetime of high taxes on your worldwide income. Discover how you can be a US citizen, but not one for tax purposes.
“The Book Millionaires Are Reading“
This Is NOT For Everybody.
Check If You Qualify!
This information is too powerful for the masses. To ensure these concepts will reach the right hands, you must qualify by meeting these three criteria:
- You Have Something Valuable To Protect – Whether it’s your freedom, your money, or your lifestyle… Bye Bye Big Brother is not for the man who is relying on the government to solve all his problems. BBBB is a getaway system for problems caused by the government. A way to opt-out quickly, simply, and legally.
- You Must Keep What You Learn For-Your-Eyes-Only Confidential
–This is a blueprint to personal and financial freedom. It is not for everyone. Some people do best as part of the mass, doing what they are told and being controlled by others.
Sharing this info and making it widely available would only create widespread confusion. Most people can’t handle freedom. If you want to order, you must agree to keep this info to yourself and your closest circle of trusted people.
- You Must Reserve Your Copy Immediately – So if you want to get your hands on this explosively-powerful privacy protection blueprint.
If you meet the three criteria above – congratulations. You have a chance to kiss your Big Brother goodbye.
If you’d like to say “Bye Bye Big Brother“ and grab a copy for yourself,
And if you want to discover the NO-BS, take-no-prisoners answers to these questions, then I have good news...
“The Millionaire’s Favorite Read”
STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK:
YOU’RE NOT GETTING A “BOOK”...
YOU’RE GETTING OVER 50 YEARS OF GRANDPA’S EXPERIENCE… AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF OTHER EXPATS’ TRIAL & ERROR… CRAMMED INSIDE EASY READING PAGES CHOCK-FULL OF ACTIONABLE ADVICE.
Here are some questions you can use to note your thoughts while reading and answer below when finished reading the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III.
- What makes you think the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III is going to be interesting?
- Why do you think "Grandpa," wrote the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III?
- Something you liked about it.
- Something you disliked about it.
- How did reading it change you, or your views?
- What would you say to persuade a friend to read it or not to read it?
- Summarise it in one written sentence.
- What was your favorite part of the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III? Why?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned from BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III?
- If you could change one thing in the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III, what would it be?
- How might you have written it differently?
- Does the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III remind you of anything else you’ve already read or seen?
- Was there any mind-blowing piece of information you hadn't thought of before that you think you can use?
- Did the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III change your opinion or perspective about anything?
- Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?
- What feedback would you give "Grandpa"?
!!– We have a low tolerance for abusive behavior!
We’ll ban anyone that is anything less than polite. –!!