[Sticky] What are Your thoughts on the HOW GRANDPA BECAME A PT?
“The Millionaire’s Favorite Read”
STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK:
YOU’RE NOT GETTING A “BOOK”...
YOU’RE GETTING OVER 50 YEARS OF GRANDPA’S EXPERIENCE… AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF OTHER EXPATS’ TRIAL & ERROR… CRAMMED INSIDE EASY READING PAGES CHOCK-FULL OF ACTIONABLE ADVICE.
Here are some questions you can use to note your thoughts while reading and answer below when finished reading the HOW GRANDPA BECAME A PT.
- What makes you think the HOW GRANDPA BECAME A PT is going to be interesting?
- Why do you think "Grandpa," wrote the HOW GRANDPA BECAME A PT?
- Something you liked about it.
- Something you disliked about it.
- How did reading it change you, or your views?
- What would you say to persuade a friend to read it or not to read it?
- Summarise it in one written sentence.
- What was your favorite part of the HOW GRANDPA BECAME A PT? Why?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned from the HOW GRANDPA BECAME A PT?
- If you could change one thing in the HOW GRANDPA BECAME A PT, what would it be?
- How might you have written it differently?
- Does the HOW GRANDPA BECAME A PT remind you of anything else you’ve already read or seen?
- Was there any mind-blowing piece of information you hadn't thought of before that you think you can use?
- Did the HOW GRANDPA BECAME A PT change your opinion or perspective about anything?
- Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?
- What feedback would you give "Grandpa"?
If you have suggestions to streamline these questions for this specific PT report, please post it in the Suggestions and Criticism threat with reference to this specific PT report, as questions are not "one size fits all"!
!!– We have a low tolerance for abusive behavior!
We’ll ban anyone that is anything less than polite. –!!