[Sticky] What are Your thoughts on the LE LIVRE DU CORPS DIPLOMATIQUE
Le Livre Du Corps Diplomatique
Was originally published in a limited edition of only 100 copies.
Original price $10,000 per copy
In the years preceding l994, the number of copies of this Report sold was less than the fingers on your right hand. Buyers were happy to pay the old price of US $ l0,000 each.
Why? Because each of the buyers was successful in achieving their objective. Yes, we had a 100 percent success rate! Offers of consular appointments were received from Senegal, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Panama, and Costa Rica, among others. The typical applicant received three offers.
Now that many copies are being sold to a broader audience, the competition may be tougher. But with perseverance, any individual who meets the necessary requirements and follows the instructions should still be able to wangle an appointment within a year or two. The price of reliable advice has undoubtedly come down. But you don't really need any help. All the information is right here.
We have seen and followed up on ads offering honorary consul appointments for anywhere from US $5 000 to $150,000. Most of these offers turned out to be blatant frauds where the person placing the ads had nothing to offer. Gullible persons who agreed to pay c o d received nothing but a home-made, worthless certificate from a nonexistent country or a make-believe religious guru.
This report was written by an individual who knows what he is talking about and who has had a 100 percent success rate in getting candidates who read this book appointed by real United Nations member countries.
Read this book carefully and then prepare your own paper blitz. We are confident that you will receive several exciting offers. Don't be impatient. Bureaucrats often move very slowly. Some responses were received almost a year after the blitz.
Reviews and Ratings of W.G. Hills previous works
“The Millionaire’s Favorite Read”
STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK:
YOU’RE NOT GETTING A “BOOK”...
YOU’RE GETTING OVER 50 YEARS OF GRANDPA’S EXPERIENCE… AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF OTHER EXPATS’ TRIAL & ERROR… CRAMMED INSIDE EASY READING PAGES CHOCK-FULL OF ACTIONABLE ADVICE.
Here are some questions you can use to note your thoughts while reading and answer below when finished reading the LE LIVRE DU CORPS DIPLOMATIQUE”.
- What makes you think the LE LIVRE DU CORPS DIPLOMATIQUE is going to be interesting?
- Why do you think "Dr. W.G. Hill," wrote the LE LIVRE DU CORPS DIPLOMATIQUE?
- Something you liked about it.
- Something you disliked about it.
- How did reading it change you, or your views?
- What would you say to persuade a friend to read it or not to read it?
- Summarise it in one written sentence.
- What was your favorite part of the LE LIVRE DU CORPS DIPLOMATIQUE? Why?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned from the LE LIVRE DU CORPS DIPLOMATIQUE?
- If you could change one thing in the LE LIVRE DU CORPS DIPLOMATIQUE, what would it be?
- How might you have written it differently?
- Does the LE LIVRE DU CORPS DIPLOMATIQUE remind you of anything else you’ve already read or seen?
- Was there any mind-blowing piece of information you hadn't thought of before that you think you can use?
- Did the LE LIVRE DU CORPS DIPLOMATIQUE change your opinion or perspective about anything?
- Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?
- What feedback would you give "Dr. W.G. Hill"?
There are simple steps everyone could take to protect themselves.
First One is to join the PTclub and learn How TO use one or more of the "PT Six Flags."
To prevent spam posts we have these restrictions in place.
The minimum number of posts to be able to post links in your post is 5 posts.
The minimum number of posts to be able to attach files in your post is 10 posts.
!!– We have a low tolerance for abusive behavior!
We’ll ban anyone that is anything less than polite. –!!