[Sticky] What are Your thoughts on the PANAMA CONFIDENTIAL?
If this summary doesn't pique your
interest in Opportunities, Residence
and Citizenship Requirements…
Then nothing will!
$50 Bonus report included:
Escape To Panama: A Strategy For Getting Rich
Inflation Will Make You A Multimillionaire:
Foolproof Strategy For Getting Rich In Panama.
It Will Also Work For The USA.
Available here: Every product in the world, including every luxury brand. French wines? 1,000+ vintages available! Cohiba & other Cuban Cigars, German Delicatessen, Kosher stuff direct from Israel. Arab? Huge selection from Lebanon and Africa. Swiss cheeses, Tiffany Jewelry, Apple Computers and accessories, Hermes clothing stores, Italian furniture, Ducati Motorcycles, etc.)…
EVERYTHING (!) is available in Panama. Almost always at cheaper prices than in the home country where it is produced. Excellent shopping— like Singapore, only better! The proliferation is mind-boggling. There was (last time we looked) a selection of some 200 kinds of imported toothpaste at the local pharmacy. I bought Thai products here I have never seen anywhere else–outside of Thailand.
“The Millionaire’s Favorite Read”
STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK:
YOU’RE NOT GETTING A “BOOK”...
YOU’RE GETTING OVER 50 YEARS OF GRANDPA’S EXPERIENCE… AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF OTHER EXPATS’ TRIAL & ERROR… CRAMMED INSIDE EASY READING PAGES CHOCK-FULL OF ACTIONABLE ADVICE.
Here are some questions you can use to note your thoughts while reading and answer below when finished reading the BYE BYE BIG BROTHER VOL III.
- What makes you think the PANAMA CONFIDENTIAL is going to be interesting?
- Why do you think "Grandpa," wrote the PANAMA CONFIDENTIAL?
- Something you liked about it.
- Something you disliked about it.
- How did reading it change you, or your views?
- What would you say to persuade a friend to read it or not to read it?
- Summarise it in one written sentence.
- What was your favorite part of the PANAMA CONFIDENTIAL? Why?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned from the PANAMA CONFIDENTIAL?
- If you could change one thing in the PANAMA CONFIDENTIAL, what would it be?
- How might you have written it differently?
- Does the PANAMA CONFIDENTIAL remind you of anything else you’ve already read or seen?
- Was there any mind-blowing piece of information you hadn't thought of before that you think you can use?
- Did the PANAMA CONFIDENTIAL change your opinion or perspective about anything?
- Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?
- What feedback would you give "Grandpa"?
There are simple steps everyone could take to protect themselves.First One is to join the PTclub and learn How TO use one or more of the "PT Six Flags."
To prevent spam posts we have these restrictions in place.The minimum number of posts to be able to post links in your post is 5 posts.The minimum number of posts to be able to attach files in your post is 10 posts.
!!– We have a low tolerance for abusive behavior!
We’ll ban anyone that is anything less than polite. –!!