[Sticky] What are Your thoughts on THE PASSPORT REPORT
The Passport Report
How to Legally Obtain a Second Foreign Passport
Why entrust your life and your freedom to anyone's government? Politicians regard you as an expendable national resource, but you do not belong to any one country if you hold several passports and nationalities. With two or more passports, you do not belong to any one country, so enabling you to keep your money and your freedom. Millions of individuals would be alive today if they'd had second passports before the holocaust in Germany and repression in Argentina, Cambodia, and many other countries. A second passport could save your life, your money, and your freedom. This valuable report will create and exploit opportunities you never thought possible and provide back doors to slip through.
Everything you require to obtain dual nationality legally is contained in the report; it will open your eyes to options you've never thought possible.
Reviews and Ratings of W.G. Hills previous works
The Passport report was written by Dr. WG Hill and published by Scope International. The price of the book is US$100.00
First of all, it should be noted that we review offshore literature from the point of view of an experienced offshore tax planner rather than a novice who only discovers the world offshore. So if it is written that some publication does not contain useful information, it doesn't mean that it's a bad publication. All we wanted to say by this is that this publication is bad for an offshore tax planner who is an expert, whereas it could be useful for a layman.
The Passport Report is a good book that we think is indeed worth $100 paid for it. It contains a lot of interesting information about second passports. This book is worth $100.
Reviewed by offshore tax planner at gloffs.com
got this book - The Passport Report
W. G. Hill (10th Edition print 1995/96)I got it- from the Amazon seller Books Squared
Good quality book is a bit outdated book but as security specialist I need one for my work to be updated the way things happens in the world globally.
overall -good book to read as reference if you trying to follow/collect evidence of crime on Russian Suspect with Donetsk driver licence, Israeli identity card but travelling with belizean passport as diplomat to US... You live you learn 🙂
Personally I love anything from the SCOPE publishing. Privately published, somehow entertainingly written, but eminently useful as always!
“The Millionaire’s Favorite Read”
STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK:
YOU’RE NOT GETTING A “BOOK”...
YOU’RE GETTING OVER 50 YEARS OF GRANDPA’S EXPERIENCE… AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF OTHER EXPATS’ TRIAL & ERROR… CRAMMED INSIDE EASY READING PAGES CHOCK-FULL OF ACTIONABLE ADVICE.
Here are some questions you can use to note your thoughts while reading and answer below when finished reading THE PASSPORT REPORT”.
- What makes you think THE PASSPORT REPORT is going to be interesting?
- Why do you think "Dr. W.G. Hill," wrote THE PASSPORT REPORT?
- Something you liked about it.
- Something you disliked about it.
- How did reading it change you, or your views?
- What would you say to persuade a friend to read it or not to read it?
- Summarise it in one written sentence.
- What was your favorite part of THE PASSPORT REPORT? Why?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned from THE PASSPORT REPORT?
- If you could change one thing in THE PASSPORT REPORT, what would it be?
- How might you have written it differently?
- Does THE PASSPORT REPORT remind you of anything else you’ve already read or seen?
- Was there any mind-blowing piece of information you hadn't thought of before that you think you can use?
- Did THE PASSPORT REPORT change your opinion or perspective about anything?
- Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?
- What feedback would you give "Dr. W.G. Hill"?
!!– We have a low tolerance for abusive behavior!
We’ll ban anyone that is anything less than polite. –!!