[Sticky] What are Your thoughts on the WHERE TO GO & LIVE AS A PT?
“The Millionaire’s Favorite Read”
STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK:
YOU’RE NOT GETTING A “BOOK”...
YOU’RE GETTING OVER 50 YEARS OF GRANDPA’S EXPERIENCE… AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF OTHER EXPATS’ TRIAL & ERROR… CRAMMED INSIDE EASY READING PAGES CHOCK-FULL OF ACTIONABLE ADVICE.
Here are some questions you can use to note your thoughts while reading and answer below when finished reading the WHERE TO GO & LIVE AS A PT.
- What makes you think the WHERE TO GO & LIVE AS A PT is going to be interesting?
- Why do you think "Grandpa," wrote the WHERE TO GO & LIVE AS A PT?
- Something you liked about it.
- Something you disliked about it.
- How did reading it change you, or your views?
- What would you say to persuade a friend to read it or not to read it?
- Summarise it in one written sentence.
- What was your favorite part of the WHERE TO GO & LIVE AS A PT? Why?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned from the WHERE TO GO & LIVE AS A PT?
- If you could change one thing in the WHERE TO GO & LIVE AS A PT, what would it be?
- How might you have written it differently?
- Does the WHERE TO GO & LIVE AS A PT remind you of anything else you’ve already read or seen?
- Was there any mind-blowing piece of information you hadn't thought of before that you think you can use?
- Did the WHERE TO GO & LIVE AS A PT change your opinion or perspective about anything?
- Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?
- What feedback would you give "Grandpa"?
!!– We have a low tolerance for abusive behavior!
We’ll ban anyone that is anything less than polite. –!!